This Product Features
- GMP Certified
- Made in USA
- Recyclable Packaging
Magnesium multitasks for you
- Magnesium is a mineral that is important to a range of bodily functions; these functions include the production of energy‚ proteins, and DNA. Gennev customers have shared that they’ve experienced many benefits from taking this supplement consistently, including relief from cold flashes, joint pain, anxiety, sleeplessness, Restless Leg Syndrome, muscle cramps, PMS, headaches, depression and fatigue.
- Taking magnesium glycinate at night may support a reduction in stress and anxiety before bedtime. More research is needed, but many women in our community have found benefit from this routine!
- Supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important body processes.
- Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression. There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some people with PMS.
- Magnesium may support sleep, as your sleep improves, fatigue may improve as well.
Stasi Kasianchuk, Director of Coaching at Gennev
I’ve worked with several clients who take Magnesium Glycinate on a regular basis. Many have noticed that taking this supplement is an easy and safe way to increase feelings of calmness, which can be so helpful as many are struggling to reduce stress and improve sleep.
|% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||120 mg||30%|
|*Daily Value not established|
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Purified water
Technical InformationServing Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Magnesium can be a mood stabilizer
Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression.
Magnesium can help reduce joint pain
Magnesium glycinate is formed from elemental magnesium and the amino acid glycine. Your body employs this amino acid in protein construction. It also occurs in many protein-rich foods, such as fish, meat, dairy, and legumes. Glycine is often used as a standalone dietary supplement to improve sleep and treat a variety of inflammatory conditions, including heart disease and diabetes.
Magnesium glycinate is effective for energy production
Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as for energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.
Magnesium might improve insomnia
Magnesium supplements may support improved sleep in some individuals, but at this time, evidence is conflicting.
Magnesium can help improve symptoms of PMS
There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve PMS symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some individuals with PMS.
This is a great product for daytime when I'm feeling anxious for no reason or my joints seem a little cranky and stiffer than normal.
i started using this a while back for cramping in my legs. i found using it twice a day was a good way to start and now i use it once a day to maintain for my muscles but also for in general calmness. i am 50 years old and found this so helpful over the last few years. i also gave some to my college kiddo to see if help her along the way with calmness etc.
Just started taking these a few weeks ago so it's too soon to tell, but I think it is helping with sleep.
I have taken the recommended dosage everyday since receiving. Not helping me sleep better and joints are still bothering me. These are the issues I was looking to get help.
It took me a month to see the changes (it’s normal for me, nothing happens overnight for me🤷♀️)and I can report that my mood improved, sadness and loss of purpose has shifted, my sleeping improved a bit, I still toss and turn but at least I don’t wake up in the middle of the night. Im happy with the results, didn’t expect a miracle but happy with the improvements in sleep and mood elevation
Taking for two months now.
I take 2 magnesium pills just before bed and I find myself falling asleep quicker and staying asleep for longer periods of time.
When I began to take the magnesium I did not experience much of a change but now in writing this review I realize I am sleeping deeper. I have missed a couple of nights but the sleep is still good as far as I can remember.
They are really helping me.Joints are better. Anxiety is better also and sleep.
Calm: Best Magnesium For Sleep, Joint Pain, Anxiety