This Product Features
- GMP Certified
- Made in USA
- Recyclable Packaging
Magnesium multitasks for you
- Magnesium is a mineral that is important to a range of bodily functions; these functions include the production of energy‚ proteins, and DNA. Gennev customers have shared that they’ve experienced many benefits from taking this supplement consistently, including relief from cold flashes, joint pain, anxiety, sleeplessness, Restless Leg Syndrome, muscle cramps, PMS, headaches, depression and fatigue.
- Taking magnesium glycinate at night may support a reduction in stress and anxiety before bedtime. More research is needed, but many women in our community have found benefit from this routine!
- Supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important body processes.
- Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression. There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some people with PMS.
- Magnesium may support sleep, as your sleep improves, fatigue may improve as well.
Stasi Kasianchuk, Director of Coaching at Gennev
I’ve worked with several clients who take Magnesium Glycinate on a regular basis. Many have noticed that taking this supplement is an easy and safe way to increase feelings of calmness, which can be so helpful as many are struggling to reduce stress and improve sleep.
|% Daily Value
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide glycinate)
|*Daily Value not established
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Purified water
Technical InformationServing Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Magnesium can be a mood stabilizer
Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression.
Magnesium can help reduce joint pain
Magnesium glycinate is formed from elemental magnesium and the amino acid glycine. Your body employs this amino acid in protein construction. It also occurs in many protein-rich foods, such as fish, meat, dairy, and legumes. Glycine is often used as a standalone dietary supplement to improve sleep and treat a variety of inflammatory conditions, including heart disease and diabetes.
Magnesium glycinate is effective for energy production
Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as for energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.
Magnesium might improve insomnia
Magnesium supplements may support improved sleep in some individuals, but at this time, evidence is conflicting.
Magnesium can help improve symptoms of PMS
There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve PMS symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some individuals with PMS.
No problems so far. Hope I start noticing a difference soon.
Great help with joint care, also don't use magnesium and mix with dairy. Wait 30 min before or after. This way you have the full effect.
I can completely tell the difference when taking these. I had been taking 2/day but had accidentally dropped down to 1/day for a week when filling my pill sorter. My legs were constantly aching. Discovered my mistake, went back up to 2/day and within just a few days my legs felt so much better.
Definitely helps me sleep!
I never received my magnesium.
I just got it today hope that it works for all things listed what it's for. If it works for me I'll be buying more. I need it for anxiety, depression, sleep. 🤞
I've been taking Calm as a way of supporting my body and brain to maximize sleep and minimize anxiety during stressful times as well as to fortify my wellbeing at all times. It is the right amount of gentle, effective support when I need it most.
I’ve been on the omega pills for about 2 1/2 weeks. I am noticing a slight change. I’m very curious to see how I feel after 90 days.