This Product Features
- GMP Certified
- Made in USA
- Recyclable Packaging
Magnesium multitasks for you
- Magnesium is a mineral that is important to a range of bodily functions; these functions include the production of energy‚ proteins, and DNA. Gennev customers have shared that they’ve experienced many benefits from taking this supplement consistently, including relief from cold flashes, joint pain, anxiety, sleeplessness, Restless Leg Syndrome, muscle cramps, PMS, headaches, depression and fatigue.
- Taking magnesium glycinate at night may support a reduction in stress and anxiety before bedtime. More research is needed, but many women in our community have found benefit from this routine!
- Supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important body processes.
- Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression. There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some people with PMS.
- Magnesium may support sleep, as your sleep improves, fatigue may improve as well.
Stasi Kasianchuk, Director of Coaching at Gennev
I’ve worked with several clients who take Magnesium Glycinate on a regular basis. Many have noticed that taking this supplement is an easy and safe way to increase feelings of calmness, which can be so helpful as many are struggling to reduce stress and improve sleep.
|% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||120 mg||30%|
|*Daily Value not established|
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Purified water
Technical InformationServing Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Magnesium can be a mood stabilizer
Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression.
Magnesium can help reduce joint pain
Magnesium glycinate is formed from elemental magnesium and the amino acid glycine. Your body employs this amino acid in protein construction. It also occurs in many protein-rich foods, such as fish, meat, dairy, and legumes. Glycine is often used as a standalone dietary supplement to improve sleep and treat a variety of inflammatory conditions, including heart disease and diabetes.
Magnesium glycinate is effective for energy production
Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as for energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.
Magnesium might improve insomnia
Magnesium supplements may support improved sleep in some individuals, but at this time, evidence is conflicting.
Magnesium can help improve symptoms of PMS
There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve PMS symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some individuals with PMS.
After about a month, I am sleeping much better. This must be helping my anxiety and my muscle and joint pain as I generally fall asleep easier and stay asleep.
I believe these help a little. However, I have been having strange dreams since I began taking them.
Took one with lunch and one with dinner.
yesterday. It helped make my sleep relaxing, calm and consistent. Perfect product name! Thank you!
I had the worst cramps of my life.
Didn’t notice a difference
This has been great for me. Helps me stay asleep without the 3 am disturbances!
No migraines anymore.. this has helped me so much.
I have been having joint pains for the last few months after the menopause. I took Turneric capsules and ginger but nothing helped. Then I came across this blog and decided to try Magnesium supplement. I feel so much better. No joints pain at all and I do believe my hot flashes are less as well. It is amazing!!! I will continue to use this. Thank you.