This Product Features
- GMP Certified
- Made in USA
- Recyclable Packaging
Magnesium multitasks for you
- Magnesium is a mineral that is important to a range of bodily functions; these functions include the production of energy‚ proteins, and DNA. Gennev customers have shared that they’ve experienced many benefits from taking this supplement consistently, including relief from cold flashes, joint pain, anxiety, sleeplessness, Restless Leg Syndrome, muscle cramps, PMS, headaches, depression and fatigue.
- Taking magnesium glycinate at night may support a reduction in stress and anxiety before bedtime. More research is needed, but many women in our community have found benefit from this routine!
- Supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important body processes.
- Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression. There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some people with PMS.
- Magnesium may support sleep, as your sleep improves, fatigue may improve as well.
Stasi Kasianchuk, Director of Coaching at Gennev
I’ve worked with several clients who take Magnesium Glycinate on a regular basis. Many have noticed that taking this supplement is an easy and safe way to increase feelings of calmness, which can be so helpful as many are struggling to reduce stress and improve sleep.
|% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||120 mg||30%|
|*Daily Value not established|
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Purified water
Technical InformationServing Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Magnesium can be a mood stabilizer
Research shows that supplemental magnesium can be helpful in stabilizing the mood. It may help in reducing symptoms that people experience with mild to moderate depression.
Magnesium can help reduce joint pain
Magnesium glycinate is formed from elemental magnesium and the amino acid glycine. Your body employs this amino acid in protein construction. It also occurs in many protein-rich foods, such as fish, meat, dairy, and legumes. Glycine is often used as a standalone dietary supplement to improve sleep and treat a variety of inflammatory conditions, including heart disease and diabetes.
Magnesium glycinate is effective for energy production
Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as for energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.
Magnesium might improve insomnia
Magnesium supplements may support improved sleep in some individuals, but at this time, evidence is conflicting.
Magnesium can help improve symptoms of PMS
There is some evidence that magnesium supplementation can improve PMS symptoms, including mood changes and fluid retention, in some individuals with PMS.
Calm helps settle my mind and readys me for a good night's sleep.
Honestly, it is the best! Thank You Gennev
Really helps with bad days of joint pain & sleep
did nothing for me
I’ve been taking Calm for a couple of weeks now. I recently discovered I can no longer tolerate gluten so I’m happy these are gluten free as my doctor told me gluten can sometimes be hidden in supplements! As far as effectiveness: I take one with dinner and I still wake up to use the bathroom once during the night but for the most part, I’m sleeping more soundly. I used to wake up in the middle of the night with my heart racing but that’s subsiding. I used to have joint pain after eating sugary foods or dairy and I found that the supplement helps minimize those flare ups. Overall, I’m satisfied with the product and will probably order again.
I just started talking calm.... Check back with me later
I have been having menopause related sleep challenges for 2 years now. I tried everything - first clonazepam, then trazodone. I tried various natural remedies. Progesterone gave me headaches. So, finally, all this trial and error brought me to magnesium. While it isn't a magic bullet, it has helped a lot. I finally feel normal, am sleeping much, much better, waking less, feeling rested. It is the only thing that has worked for me.
This is a great product for daytime when I'm feeling anxious for no reason or my joints seem a little cranky and stiffer than normal.