NEXT PROGRAM STARTS: TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2021, 4-5PM PST
Leading menopause provider Gennev is offering a first-of-its-kind Menopause and Emotional Wellness Program.
Together Gennev OB/GYNs, health coaches, and special guest therapists will lead a 6-week program for women in perimenopause and post menopause.
Each week, a live video chat session will deliver actionable information, support, guidance, and laughter with other women.
Engage with medical and mental health experts about topics such as:
- Mood Changes
- Sexual Changes
- Lifestyle Considerations
- Managing Stress
- Talking about menopause with your partner and others
- Shame around the menopause experience
- Grief/loss around fertility, pre-menopausal body
What you receive:
Six (one per week) 1-hr sessions, facilitated by a variety of Gennev menopause experts, OB/GYNs, and a mental health provider
- Unlimited email access with facilitators and private group to meet with fellow program members.
- The opportunity to gain greater awareness about yourself, and grow new friendships with a compassionate, supportive group.
- 6-week session
- Small group meets with therapist and menopause experts weekly on Tuesdays at 4 PM PDT / 7 PM EDT
- Limited to 10 women
- Cost $300
- Tuesday, June 29 - Aug 3, 4-5pm PST
- Wednesday, July 14-Aug 18, 5-6pm PST