THE CURRENT PROGRAM IS FULL. PLEASE EMAIL SUPPORT@GENNEV.COM TO SECURE YOUR SPOT ON OUR WAIT LIST - OR - HOLD YOUR SPOT BY PAYING PROGRAM FEE AND WE WILL PROMPTLY FOLLOW-UP.
Leading menopause provider Gennev is partnering with Humanest, a mental health company co-founded by former NIH Director and California Mental health Czar Tom Insel, MD and 20-year behavioral health specialist Lara Gregorio, LCSW to deliver a first-of-its-kind Menopause and Mental Health Program.
Together Gennev OB/GYNs, health coaches and Humanest therapists will lead a 6-week program for women in perimenopause and post menopause
Each week, a live video chat session will deliver actionable information, support, guidance, and laughter with other women.
Engage with medical and mental health experts about topics such as:
- Mood Changes
- Sexual Changes
- Lifestyle Considerations
- Managing Stress
- Talking about menopause with your partner and others
- Shame around the menopause experience
- Grief/loss around fertility, pre-menopausal body
What you receive:
- Six (one per week) 1-hour sessions facilitated by a licensed mental health practitioner and menopause experts
- Unlimited 24-hour support through private, member-only message boards
- The opportunity to gain greater awareness about yourself, and grow new friendships with a compassionate, supportive group.
- 6-week session - next session date coming soon!
- Small group meets with therapist and menopause experts weekly at a scheduled time.
- Limited to 10 women
- Cost $300